Now you can see on your phone if clients have paid for appointments and classes. Under price, we’ll add up any payments made by credit card, gift certificate or package, and Checkout to show the total amount a client has paid.
This can be especially handy when you meet with your client(s). Knowing about any deposits, online payments or vouchers lets you quickly determine how much you need to collect at the time of service. We hope this enhancement to our mobile site makes it easier to run your business while you’re on the go or don’t have access to a tablet or computer.
There’s a lot of ways to view your schedule in Full Slate. You will find these options on the ‘Schedule’ tab under the ‘More’ menu in the upper right. Here’s a quick rundown of the different options you can take advantage of:
- Color coding – You can choose from 16 different colors to color-code your schedule by provider (which is the default) or by service. More on that here.
- Zoom – If many of your appointments are shorter than 30 minutes in length, you’ll love the ability to see your schedule in a larger format. On appointments as short as 5 minutes, you’ll be able to see the client, service, start and end time without opening it. More about the zoom feature here.
- Hide empty columns – Only work a few days a week or only want to see days in your view where you have events scheduled? Then this is the option for you. We’ll hide the columns for the days when you don’t have any events scheduled. For example, if you work from Tuesday-Saturday every week, you can ‘Hide empty columns’ so that the schedule only displays from Tuesday-Saturday.
- Hide client names – Do clients sometimes look over your shoulder when you’re scheduling their next appointment? You can ensure client privacy by hiding client names on your Schedule tab. More on that here.
- Full screen – Exactly what it sounds like. You can view your schedule in full screen mode. This is great if you want to avoid all of the other distractions on your screen. It’s also a bit easier on the eyes.
Conflict alerts are now available when accessing Full Slate on your mobile device to help avoid inadvertent double-bookings.
Whether you’re scheduling an appointment, class, or personal event on mobile, Full Slate will display a conflict report that shows up prior to scheduling the event. Just select the day/time of the event, and if there is a conflict they will be displayed in the ‘Conflicts’ section, as shown below. If there is no conflict, ‘None’ will be displayed.
This is the second of a series of improvements you can expect to our mobile optimized site at m.fullslate.com – more to come!
Tagged with: mobile
Posted in New & Improved
With the holidays right around the corner, now is the perfect time to sell gifts & packages to your clients and their loved ones. Gift certificates and packages are a great way to create extra revenue around the holiday time, plus they act as a built-in referral program!
You can add the gifts & packages you want to sell under Setup > Gifts & Packages. To enable clients to buy them online with a credit card, make sure you have client payments setup. Then they’ll be able to purchase gift certificates and packages right on your Full Slate landing page, your Facebook page, and your website.
Full Slate’s standard website widget includes a section titled ‘Packages and Gift Certificates’ below your list of services. If you prefer, you can create a dedicated webpage that just displays your gifts and packages. To get the code for that widget, go to Web > Widget and choose ‘Gift certificates & packages’ from the Widget Type drop-down.
The Gifts & Packages add-on costs $5/mo, but you can try the feature for free for 30 days to see if it is a good fit for your business. Full Slate does not charge any additional fees per order, and clients will continue to be able to redeem gift certificates sold through Full Slate even if you stop selling them (and stop paying for the add-on).
Answer to many common questions about this feature are here. There’s even a video tutorial you can watch!
It’s now easy to skip to a future date on your schedule when using Full Slate on your mobile phone. If you have a busy schedule, you no longer need to scroll endlessly to get to the date you need, saving time and ensuring accuracy.
To skip forward, click on the ‘calendar’ icon in the top left of the ‘Schedule’ tab.
This will open up a date selector, where you can choose the specific date to which you want to jump. Even better: at the end of a session, if your client wants to schedule their next appointment four weeks out, just click the number “4” to jump to four weeks from today on your schedule. No need to count with your fingers and toes; with a single click, you can be confident you’re on the week you want.
Please note the ‘Show Availabilities’ setting has been moved to the top right of the ‘Schedule’ tab, next to the ‘Add Appointment’ button.
This is the first of a series of improvements you can expect to our mobile optimized site – more to come!
Tagged with: mobile
Posted in New & Improved
Have too many clients in your list and want to mark some of them as inactive? You’re in luck; we just released an enhancement to our client management tools that allows you to mark multiple clients as inactive in a single action.
Just go to Clients > List, select the clients you’d like to mark inactive, then click “Mark Inactive.” The state of the client profile will be changed from “Active” to “Inactive.” A friendly reminder: to select a range of records quickly, click one at the top then hold down “shift” and click another at the bottom; all the records in between will be selected.