There’s a lot of ways to view your schedule in Full Slate. You will find these options on the ‘Schedule’ tab under the ‘More’ menu in the upper right. Here’s a quick rundown of the different options you can take advantage of:
- Color coding – You can choose from 16 different colors to color-code your schedule by provider (which is the default) or by service. More on that here.
- Zoom – If many of your appointments are shorter than 30 minutes in length, you’ll love the ability to see your schedule in a larger format. On appointments as short as 5 minutes, you’ll be able to see the client, service, start and end time without opening it. More about the zoom feature here.
- Hide empty columns – Only work a few days a week or only want to see days in your view where you have events scheduled? Then this is the option for you. We’ll hide the columns for the days when you don’t have any events scheduled. For example, if you work from Tuesday-Saturday every week, you can ‘Hide empty columns’ so that the schedule only displays from Tuesday-Saturday.
- Hide client names – Do clients sometimes look over your shoulder when you’re scheduling their next appointment? You can ensure client privacy by hiding client names on your Schedule tab. More on that here.
- Full screen – Exactly what it sounds like. You can view your schedule in full screen mode. This is great if you want to avoid all of the other distractions on your screen. It’s also a bit easier on the eyes.