Facebook recently made it easy to add a “Book Now” button to the top of your Facebook page. This is a great way to let visitors to your Facebook page know you offer online scheduling and convert them to paying clients. It’s also an easy way for your existing clients to book online with you.
Follow these instructions to add the Book Now button to your Facebook page:
1. Click the “Create Call-to-Action” button near the top of your Facebook business page.
2. Select “Book Now from the drop-down menu.
3. Go to your Full Slate account and copy your landing page URL under Web > Landing Page.
4. Return to your Facebook page and paste the landing page URL into both the Website and Mobile Website fields.
5. On the following two screens, select “Website” from the drop-down menus. This is the default option.
6. Click Create to complete the process and post your new Book Now button.
The Book Now button will be displayed on the web AND on your Facebook Mobile page, so new and existing clients can book from any device.
If you have any troubles, please contact support and we’ll be happy to help.