Do you live outside the United States or work with international currency? Good news! Full Slate offers currency and language support for businesses around the world. This includes:
- SMS alerts – Full Slate supports over 1,000 mobile carriers worldwide to complement our text alerts. If you do have an international number, make sure to add it under MY ACCOUNT in the international format: +country code xxx-xxx-xxxx.
- SMS reminders – If your clients use one of the 1,000 supported carriers, they will receive text reminders. The mobile numbers under the CLIENTS tab do NOT need your country code. For full information on this, visit our Help Center article on SMS international texts.
- Phone numbers – Our phone number fields include most worldwide formats so you can enter your business, mobile, and other phone numbers in the format of your home country.
- Currency – Full Slate supports all major world currencies, and you can list your prices in your home currency. Plus, if you use PayPal for transactions, the price will be transferred to PayPal in the proper currency.
- Input Fields – Our input fields accept international characters so you can customize your account to another language, making instructions easier to read for your clients.
For more information on this, check out our original blog on the topic.